Saturday, February 16, 2013

Setting Up My Blog

For someone who considers themselves to be pretty tech savvy setting up this blog was not easy (mostly because I made it more complicated then it needed to be). I already have a g-mail account but not a blogger account and that button to create an account I over looked about 3 times. I am hoping that I will remember the username and password since as I said I have created several accounts and not sure which one is this one.

As I said I consider myself to be pretty tech savvy, I am hoping that like most technology sites I use I can teach myself by simply playing around with the site itself.

1 comment:

  1. Christina, Did you set up RSS feeds to your group mates?
    Dawn
    p.s.
    (Thanks for responding in other groups' blogs)

    ReplyDelete